Preventing Spring Pests Can Help Protect Your Profits
Are ants crawling through your office space? Mosquitoes flying through your food processing facility?
If you’re ready to help stop ants, mosquitoes, spiders and termites from plaguing your business, you’ve come to the right place. In this exclusive guide, Orkin entomologists break down the spring pests most likely to impact your business, the top tips for an effective Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy and how to help get rid of spring insects around your facility—before they’re even a problem. Download Orkin’s Spring Pest Guide and take a step in the right direction.
- The factors that attract mosquitoes to your facility
- What termites look like (and how you know they’re not ants)
- Types of ants that could impact your facility
- Where to look for troublesome spring pests
- Key pest prevention and IPM tips